You & Your Money

With recent changes to how welfare benefits are paid, increases in household bills and changes in personal circumstances, we are here to help.We can provide you with assistance and advice on how to manage their money.

What we will do for you:

  • We will give you at least 4 weeks’ notice in writing if there will be any changes to your rent and or other charges, including service charge.
  • You can ask for an up to date rent statement, in addition to the 4 statements a year that we send you.
  • If we collect any charges, additional to the service charge i.e. gas, electricity, tenancy support, sewerage, septic tank, concessionary etc as part of your total rent, we will pay them to the appropriate organisations.

What you need to do:

  • Pay your rent and any other service charges on time.
  • If you have help from support services, you agree to pay for them directly.
  • If your rent and or other service charges are not paid, we will discuss a payment plan and other options with you.
  • Where you have a joint tenancy, you are each responsible for all rent and other charges to be paid, including outstanding arrears.