Learning & training
We have a number of opportunities for people to access learning and training courses across Denbighshire.
If you or someone you know is in, or at risk of unemployment and poverty and would like help to get into or progress at work, we can help by providing support and guidance with;
- Motivation and confidence
- One to one advice and guidance
- Training opportunities
- CV writing
- Work experience
- Interview techniques
- Applying for jobs
- Personal finances
- Caring responsibilities
- Anything else that is preventing you getting into education, employment or training.
If you would like to request help, please click here.
There are also a number of other opportunities within Denbighshire to improve your learning and training for community groups. For example, you can train in:
- First Aid & Emergency First Aid
- Food Hygiene
- Chair based exercises
- Manual handling
- Youth work
- Young people
- Disability inclusions training
- Community Sports Leaders and so on.
For more information, visit click here.