If we carry out any repairs or work that relate to, or are a result from, unauthorised alterations, damage or improvements that you have made or neglect, you will be responsible for paying any recharges to put it right.
Examples of estimated costs of rechargeable repairs include:
- Bathroom sink - £200
- Replacement of bath panel - £65
- WC - £215
- Blockages - £45
- Gaining access to your home and changing the locks when you’ve lost your keys - £70
- Changing locks - £45
- Replace the front door - £880
- Broken double glazed glass - £120
- Replacement internal door - £130
All rechargeable repair call outs, received outside of our business hours, 9am – 5pm may incur a callout charge of £120. We may also charge for missed appointments.
Any recharges will be invoiced and added to your rent account and will appear as an arrear until we have had full payment.