Our peformance - how are we doing?
We pride ourselves in continuously raising our standards to the highest possible level and want to continue working with our tenants to achieve this.
Survey of Tenants and Residents (STAR)
Every other year, we ask our tenants to take part in our Survey of Tenants and Residents (STAR). The 2020/21 survey results are a cause for celebration!
Firstly, we’d like to take this opportunity in thanking everyone who took part in our recent survey. We had over 381 (12%), of which 262 (69%) were online, which is fantastic news!
The past two years have seen some significant changes for Denbighshire Housing, our tenants and communities. We want to continue to raise our standards to the highest possible level and we need to work with you to achieve this.
STAR showed that our tenants were satisfied:
- 77% with the overall quality of their home
- 79% that we provide a home, that is safe and secure
- 76% that we are easy to deal with
- 67% that we listen to their views and act upon them
- 79% with their neighbourhood as a place to live
- 79% that their rent provided value for money
- 60% that their service charge provides value for money
- 71% with the overall repairs service
- 79% with the overall service we provide
Top 3 highlights from the survey include:
- Your local community is your top priority
- Having good neighbours is important to you
- You have more awareness of when people aren’t acting responsibly
We’d like to thank everyone who took part, as your views and opinions really matter.
From the 2021 STAR Survey results, we will be focussing on:
- Developing our community development plan, by talking to tenants about how we can take the feedback forward.
- Talk with you more about how you can shape our services.
- Look at more ways to work with communities.
- Improve our digital communities by using email and texting being available
- To keep in line with the local authorities housing sector benchmarking in Wales, and to continue to have your input into shaping our services, we will be sending out our STAR Survey again this autumn for you to complete. We hope that we have an even better response than we did this time.