Report a repair
We know how stressful it can be when something breaks down in your home. Whether it is a fault with your electric, boiler, plumbing or roof, we are here to help. We always aim to repair any faults in your home that are our responsibility as soon as we can.
For gas emergencies:
- If you can smell gas, or gas has escaped – turn off the supply at the mains and call Wales & West Utilities on 0800 111 999
For non-emergency gas repairs, call Liberty Gas on 0330 333 8384
If you have completely lost your water supply in your home please contact Welsh Water on 0800 052 0130.
If there is an emergency in your home, it is important you call us immediately to report the problem.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Emergencies may include:
- Loss of mains water or complete loss of electricity.
- Burst plumbing or flood that cannot be stopped by turning off the water.
- No heating or hot water (if between 31 October – 31 March and if no other heating is present).
- Unsafe or broken doors and windows.
- Gas leaks.
- Collapsed ceilings.
We always prioritise emergency repairs because if these are left unchecked they may cause damage to your home or even worse, pose a risk to your health and safety. Any emergency repair will be dealt with in 24 hours.
Urgent repairs such as these, but not exclusive to, will be attended to within 5 working days.
- Partial loss of heating
- Partial loss of lighting or power
- Make safe a fence or gate
- Faulty shower
What if it is not an emergency?
There are plenty of times when a maintenance or repair job is needed in your home but we don’t class it as an emergency.
We still want to help fix the problem as soon as we can and we pride ourselves on offering a service that is fast, easy and hassle free.
You can report it using this form, or alternatively you can contact us.
Routine repairs will be carried out within 20 days.
Some work such as gardens, paths and fences may be replaced when schemes or programmes are planned and will be scheduled within 365 days.