What happens to my information?

Denbighshire County Council (DCC) will use your personal data for the specific purpose of processing your request when completing this form. In order to process your request, information will be shared with approved contractors and suppliers.  DCC will not share this information with any other third party unless the law requires us to do so.   

If you feel that DCC have mishandled your personal data at any time you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office by visiting their website or calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113. For further information about how DCC processes personal data and your rights, please see our privacy notice on our website: