Apply for a home

If you would like to be considered for social housing (also known as council housing), you will need to apply to be added to the Single Access Route to Housing (SARTH) Housing Register.

The SARTH Housing Register is shared between Denbighshire Housing Solutions, which is a partnership between Denbighshire County Council and the following local Housing Associations:

  • Clwyd Alyn
  • Wales & West
  • Grŵp Cynefin
  • Cartrefi Conwy
  • ADRA
  • North Wales Housing

This means applicants have one point of contact and one application process to complete and be considered for all available social housing in Denbighshire.